Presidents’ 21 Series
President members can win a share in more than 10,000 Vantage Dollars in the Presidents' 21 Series.
DATES & TIMES
The Magnetic Room
Round 1: Sunday 10 October from 4.30pm
Round 2: Sunday 17 October from 4.30pm
Round 3: Sunday 24 October from 4.30pm
Round 4: Sunday 31 October from 4.30pm
PROMOTIONAL BLACKJACK TOURNAMENT – EXCLUSIVE TO PRESIDENT MEMBERS ONLY
- This Blackjack Promotion (“the Promotion”) consists of four Heats played over four weeks. Heats may consist of multiple sessions and will begin at 16:30 and conclude when all present eligible registered players have played their allocated session. Each Session will consist of 10 rounds of play. Players may only enter once for each Heat.
- The prize for each Heat will be allocated based on the player’s chip count at the end of their session for that heat.
- The prize for the overall promotion is based on the player’s cumulative chip count from each Heat they participated in.
1st - 500 Vantage Dollars
2nd - 350 Vantage Dollars
3rd - 250 Vantage Dollars
Overall leader board
1st - 1,000 Vantage Dollars
2nd - 700 Vantage Dollars
3rd - 500 Vantage Dollars
- This Promotion is open to President Tier level patrons only. Players register in person (no proxies allowed for this event) on the day of the Heat in the Magnetic room from 15:30. The Promotion Director will collate entries and make available the list of players and their playing order at the commencement of the Heat. Eligible players may register with the Promotion Director in person after the commencement of the Heat if they have not already played in that day’s Heat. Registration will close at 18:30 or when 100 registered players have been reached, whichever comes first. Players not present when called by the Promotion Director to play will be reassigned a starting position by the Promotion Director. If a registered player who has not already participated in a session, fails to present to the tournament director by the conclusion of the heat their play will be forfeited, and no adjustment will be made to their Overall Promotion Leader Board tally.
BUY IN AND TABLE STAKE
- Entry into the promotion is complimentary and restricted to President Members. No buy in is required at the table. Prior to the commencement of each session, the player will be allocated $2,000 in Non-Value Tournament Chips at the table. Tournament Chips must remain on the Promotion Table and in view of all seated players, the dealer and Promotion Director at all times. All Tournament Chips remain the property of The Ville Casino. At the conclusion of each player’s session the total chip count will be confirmed by the Dealer and Promotion Director, then added to the player’s Heat Leader Board and Overall Promotion Leader Board tallies by the Promotion Director
- Terms and conditions apply - visit the Cashier to view terms and conditions. GAMBLE RESPONSIBLY.