Exclusive Chairman promotion
Chairman members can win up to $17,000 cash in our exclusive Blackjack Chairman tournament
DATES & TIMES
The Orpheus Room
Round 1: Wednesday 18 November from 6.30pm – 8.30pm
Round 2: Wednesday 25 November from 6.30pm – 8.30pm
Round 3: Wednesday 2 December from 6.30pm – 8.30pm
Round 4: Wednesday 9 December from 6.30pm – 8.30pm
PROMOTIONAL BLACKJACK TOURNAMENT – EXCLUSIVE TO CHAIRMAN ONLY
- The Tournament consists of four Rounds played over four weeks. Rounds may consist of multiple sessions and will begin at 18:30 and conclude at 20:30 or when the final hand for the session for that Round or Playoff for the Round is completed by all eligible players who are present at that Round.
- Each Session will consist of 10 rounds of play. Players may only enter once for each Round.
- The prize for each Round will be allocated based on the player’s chip count at the end of their Session for that Round.
- The prize for the overall promotion is based on the player’s cumulative chip count from each Round they participated in.
1st - $1,000 cash
2nd - $750 cash
3rd - $500 cash
Overall leader board
1st - $5,000 cash
2nd - $2,000 cash
3rd - $1,000 cash
CHAIRMAN PLAYER REGISTRATION
- Players register in person (no proxies allowed for this event) on the day of the Round at the Cashier’s Cage from 16:30. The Promotion Director will collate entries and make available the list of players and their playing order at the commencement of the Round. Eligible players may register with the Promotion Director in person after the commencement of the Round if they have not already played in that day’s Round. Players not present when called by the Promotion Director to play will be reassigned a starting position by the Promotion Director. Any registered eligible player not present at the conclusion of the Round forfeits their play for that Round and no adjustment will be made to their Overall Promotion Leader Board tally.
BUY IN AND TABLE STAKE
- No buy in is required at the table. Prior to the commencement of each session, the player will be allocated $5,000 in Non-Value Tournament Chips at the table. Tournament Chips must remain on the Promotion Table and in view of all seated players, the dealer and Promotion Director at all times. All Tournament Chips remain the property of The Ville Casino. At the conclusion of each player’s session the total chip count will be confirmed by the Dealer and Promotion Director, then added to the player’s Heat Leader Board and Overall Promotion Leader Board tallies by the Promotion Director.
- Terms and conditions apply - visit the Cashier to view terms and conditions. GAMBLE RESPONSIBLY.