While we encourage you to enjoy the relaxed North Queensland lifestyle, an appropriate dress standard and hygiene level is required to ensure our customers' expectations of comfort, neatness, cleanliness and appearance are met.
The following attire is not acceptable in the casino at any time:
- Dirty, ripped, torn or soiled clothing or work uniforms
- Clothing bearing offensive slogans or pictures
- Face paint or disguises
- Hats, caps (except for medical reasons and special VIP Events)
- Dirty, worn or damaged footwear, Ugg boots, crocs
- No thongs after 10pm
- Active sportswear including gym-wear, tracksuits, training shirts, beachwear or swim suits
- Men's singlets or tank tops
- Steel cap boots and any other forms of work boots
- No high vis or construction wear
- No backpacks, knapsacks, or unauthorised briefcases, luggage or parcels
- Any other clothing deemed not to be neat, tidy or appropriate by The Ville management
The level of appropriate attire and standard of hygiene is at the discretion of The Ville. We reserve the right to refuse entry to any patron or guest that does not meet these criteria.