The Pavilion – Coming in 2018
The Pavilion – Elegance and Excellence for Every Occasion
Sophisticated, vast and versatile, The Pavilion is Townsville’s newest and premier venue for any function.
Equipped to cater for up to 1200 guests – or 600 guests seated for round table dinner formation – The Pavilion is a 779 metre squared space, fully-enclosable space with 2-4 metre high ceilings and wrap around terrace space.
Perfect for weddings, speaking engagements, corporate events or any large occasion that calls for celebration, The Pavilion’s design is contemporary yet classic, simple yet stylish.
It is a space specifically tailored to act as a blank canvas when needed, able to transform to any theme or dressing, while providing state-of-the-art equipment and experienced technical staff to make any occasion an unforgettable event.
Kitchen facilities can cater for anything from degustation dinner menus to cocktail parties.
Opening out to the resort grounds, guests at The Pavilion can access the Splash Bar downstairs or The Quarterdeck upstairs, while the newly-wed couple intent on having the perfect wedding can stroll directly from The Pavilion to the resort’s helipad for a honeymoon helicopter flight direct to the exclusive Orpheus Island.
What to expect from The Pavilion:
- Space for up to 1200 guests, 600 seated in round table dinner formation
- Smaller spaces can be made available by dividable walls that can separate The Pavilion into three equal smaller venues
- State-of-the-art equipment and technical staff
- Food and drinks menus and packages to cater for meals and cocktail parties
- Access to the Splash Bar, The Quarterdeck, Miss Songs and The Casino
- All-inclusive packages including accommodation, meals and function hire