Blue: The Day the Sea Changed
Take a provocative journey into the ocean, for the story our generation needs to hear.
Our ocean has been the guardian of life on earth. Now it is our turn to be guardians for the ocean.
Featuring passionate advocates for ocean preservation, BLUE takes us into their world where the story of our changing ocean is unfolding. We meet those who are defending habitats, campaigning for smarter fishing, combating marine pollution and fighting for the protection of keystone species.
This feature documentary comes at a time when we are making critical decisions that will decide the legacy we leave for generations to come and shows us there is a way forward if we act now.
Join us for a screening of BLUE with special guest, pioneering diver, shark advocate and conservationist Valerie Taylor AM.
- BLUE: THE DAY THE SEA CHANGED
- THURSDAY 27 SEPTEMBER, 6PM
- THE PAVILION
- TICKETS $15 – available here
- All proceeds go to Great Barrier Reef Legacy
- JCU Students are entitled to a free ticket to see the film*.
- Enter the discount code ‘OCEANGUARDIAN’ at the checkout.
*Student ID cards must be shown on arrival. Limit of 100 available