Melbourne Cup Garden Party in The Pavilion
For Melbourne Cup the old-fashioned garden party is getting a Ville makeover.
Join us in The Pavilion for a race day garden party with a twist.
4 hour beverage package including Chambord cocktails | Progressive picnic-style canapes | Old school lawn games | Live DJ | Fashions on the Field | Lawn after party from 3pm
MELBOURNE CUP GARDEN PARTY
TUESDAY 3 NOVEMBER
11AM – 3PM
TICKETS – $185 P.P. SOLD OUT
Due to COVID restrictions, group bookings must be made in one transaction to be seated on the same table.
MENU – Coming soon
STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- We know you love the cocktail-style, stand and mingle kind of vibe but Little Miss Rona has made that a no-no this year so this event will be seated.
- In order to get your crew seated on the same table, you must purchase all your tickets in one transaction. No ifs, no buts.
- Great news – your food will be served to your table so there’s no need to practice your krav maga, kung fu or kickboxing to fight the crowd to get to the canape platters.
- While we’re on that topic… to fit with the whole garden party thing we’re going for, the menu will be super cute, very substantial, picnic-style canapes, served progressively to you and your crew throughout the day.
- Your 4 hour drinks package includes our special Chambord cocktail, premium wines and beers, and softdrinks.
- There will be an after party on the actual, real-life, grass lawn from 3pm with a cash bar on-hand for refreshments.
- Since we can’t get up and bust a move on the d-floor this year (thanks again Rona), we have a few fun little games you can play to pass the time.
- Every single detail of this event has been checked and approved by the government authorities under our COVID Safe Plan so you can relax without having to worry about any of that business. We will just need you to work with us and cooperate with all the signage and directions from staff on the day.
- Got a question about Melbourne Cup? Email us here.
Terms and conditions:
Subject to availability, cancellation and change. Group bookings must be made in a single transaction to ensure seating together. Limits apply. Event may be subject to change, including COVID-19 restrictions, in which case refunds will be given. Tickets are non-refundable under any other circumstances unless changes are made to the event by The Ville. Booking transaction fees apply. See ticketek.com.au for details. Vantage Rewards member’s discount not applicable. The Ville practices the responsible service of alcohol.