The Ville Resort-Casino is the home of non-stop entertainment, excitement and opportunity. Our 194 room hotel, 5 bars, 3 restaurants, casino and banqueting facilities offers customers a chance to let their hair down and enjoy VIP treatment for the duration of their stay.
This role is responsible for supervising and coaching gaming team members on daily basis. The Gaming Supervisor is accountable for ensuring the efficient daily operations of gaming activities are conducted in accordance with the relevant rules, regulations and policies, ensuring a high standard of customer service delivery and stepping up as a Gaming Area Manager where required.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Completed approved training or have experience in dealing Electronic Gaming
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within a casino/hospitality environment
- Knowledge of gaming operations in the casino
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Excellent organisations and communication skills
- Demonstrates ability to solve problems
- Demonstrate ability to work within a team
- Ability to lead and coach a team
- Experience in team supervision is desired
- Cross cultural awareness
If you are a customer service team leader and want to work for a company that is passionate and strives for excellence in all aspects of our operations, then apply NOW!
Only those applicants that have the relevant experience, passion and drive for what they do and those who meet the above criteria will be considered for this role.